Red Griffin in the banner of Duke Kasimir VI of Stettin, used in the battle of Tannenberg 1410.
Kurze Geschichte Pommerns:
Short History of Pomerania1. Early History and Christianity in Pomerania: up to 1173
2. Pomerania between Poland, Denmark, Saxony and Brandenburg: 1135 - 1194
3. The German Settlement of Pomerania: 1150 - 1350
4. From the Middle of the 13th Century to the Death of Bogislaw X: 1250 - 1523
5. The Era of Reformation and Religious Wars: 1500 - 1657
6. Pomerania under Prussian and Swedish Rule: 1648 - 1815
7. Pomerania as a Prussian Province: 1815 - 1945
8. Pomerania divided between Germany and Poland: since 1945
Maps, Documents and Pictures: from Pomerania's History
This document was translated from German into English in 2002
ALL RIGHTS ARE PRESERVED!